Kevin+Sittner

Photo by Grace Yarrow

Kevin Sittner

Kevin Sittner has committed to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo to major in business administration with a focus on finance or accounting. Sittner is unsure what specific career he wants to go into but he is sure that he wants to go into the financial sector, considering a career as a public accountant, financial analyst, or an actuary.

Since the age of six, Sittner has played tennis, following the steps of his older brother and sister. Sittner has played for the tennis team, starting as a freshman and working his way up to the varsity doubles ladder as a sophomore and junior.

Sittner is also a passionate musician, playing for the concert, jazz, and marching bands. He found his place in the music program as section leader of the saxophone section as well as the first chair for the Junior Varsity and Varsity Jazz bands. Sittner is proud of his musical career in all the concert and jazz bands he has been a part of; he is particularly proud of how well the bands played at the Heritage festival last year, despite the circumstances of it being Sean Millard’s first year leading the band program and losing many gifted senior musicians from the band from the previous year. 

Sittner has also recently explored an interest in journalism. Sittner joined the award-winning Gaucho Gazette as a reporter and enjoys writing for a larger audience. Sittner also volunteered at Corona Creek Elementary School with their school newspaper; he is an advisor and helps run the class, oversee publications, and review articles before submitting for publishing their newspaper.

The Casa Revista • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

Comments are subject to moderation. Inflammatory and inappropriate comments will be removed.
All The Casa Revista Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *