Gaucho Sports Now – Release 6 (2022-2023)

Wrestling

Going into this season Casa Grande’s wrestling team has been dominating their rivals time after time at their meets. On Jan. 25, the Gauchos walked away with a win against Vintage High School on their turf. Coming up, the wrestling team has a dual meet on Feb. 1 to our rivals at Petaluma and the meet will also take place at Petaluma High School Gym at 6 p.m. Let’s meet our Gauchos there to watch them defeat the Trojans!

Soccer 

The boys soccer team has been working hard this season with six wins, six ties and only one loss as they have only four games left in the season. The team is poised to continue their winning streak against their rivals. Speaking of rivals, the Gauchos plan on beating the Trojans at the Big House on Jan. 30 at 6 p.m.

The lady Gauchos have been on a winning streak with their past games. With the season almost coming to an end, there are four more games remaining and their current record is 7-3-3. They are striving to raise the win total to 11 wins to end the season. The ladies have beat their rivals at Petaluma High School both times they have played each other. Let’s get out there to watch the lady Gauchos prevail against their opponents to end the season.  

Basketball 

The boys basketball team has had a rough season this year. Having gone 6-26, and going into their final four games of the season, they hope to boost their win totals. The Gauchos have a game on Jan. 30 against the Trojans at Petaluma High School. The team is in need of a strong finish to end the season.

The girls basketball team has had a rocky season as well, with a 13-10 record. With the ups and downs that are usually present in a season, this team has shown a great deal of resilience. They only have three more games left, including an exciting matchup against the Trojans on Jan. 31.